Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vibration Platform Vibration Analysis On Spacecraft Payload - Where To Start?

Vibration Analysis on Spacecraft Payload - Where to Start? - vibration platform

I have the manual for the rocket. It lists the eigenfrequencies will be developed over the payload in order to avoid resonances.

Where do I start is to get a general idea of the oscillation of the payload to wait?

Say that I have a platform to a landing rover, which have in turn on a satellite. I know that the vibration of the platform feels different from the vehicle (and so on). What do I expect that the strength of the vibrations to be found, is reinforced when I passed my structure?

Any general help is greatly appreciated. I read books vibration left and right, people kill me with half-page long equations. I am looking for material for the first time you order here.

Thank you!

1 comment:

amanssci... said...

Get a mechanical engineer with experience to do it for you. Vibration analysis is a difficult art, and it takes a lot of experience to make it good.

If you need to do yourself, it's time to get books on this subject and to learn. One thing that is not done to find the necessary information on Yahoo Answers. The library is looking for a better place.

And in the end have to model and simulate your design. It is also about different ...

Post a Comment