Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is Avsvideoconverter Safe I Need Help With AVSVideoconverter !!?

I need help with AVSVideoconverter !!? - is avsvideoconverter safe

Well, what I try to make videos on YouTube, and I use a Kodak camera, which are increasingly stored on the computer and is only allowed me to put it in the QuickTime Player, Windows Media Player and I would not like Quicktime Player, because it is very slow and lazy. I have the AVSVideoConverter, but when he finished about 50%, the computer away to a blue screen "Windows has been shut down to prevent the protection of your computer if this is the first time you see this screen turns off and go Using the computer, but if you saw this picture, make sure any new hardware is installed correctly, then I do not know what the others said. I'm sure I installed correctly. Is there a way to to stop annoying blue screen or it's a way, time is too slow, fast, how lazy or is there another way to QuickTime Windows Media Player?

Oh, and if it touches something that I am using Windows XP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AVS Video Converter, as its name suggests, is a program that lets you convert video files. Unlike other conversion software, this program can help you change settings like brightness, add effects like motion blur , and even with audio effects. You also have the features of "some unexpected"
http://www.soft32.com/download_10714.htm ...

Post a Comment