Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cervix Position What Time Is Best To Check Your Cervix Position

What time is best to check your Cervix Position - cervix position

Hello, I wonder if someone could tell me what is the best time to check in order to draw the position of the cervix to? I know you said that the first thing to check your basal body temperature in the morning, but it is now time to review my position on the cervix and cervical mucus, and I just wanted this right? When is the best time to check? and drag that anyone knows of BBT, ovulation and cycle?

1 comment:

tired_tr... said...

You can check your cervix at any time. Reserved In fact, if you are, if you think you can ovulate, you once or twice daily changes (in the first wash my hands and sit on the toilet or squatting or putting one foot in the bathtub if you are at home - the same as if) they put a stamp. You can start the test after the end of its mandate and maintain through changes (the "go low" and sign a "high") and sweet that you know how it feels.

Fertiltyfriend.com is a good place to keep all information. Good luck!

Post a Comment