Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ultra Black Aluminus Please Help With My New Computer.?

Please help with my new computer.? - ultra black aluminus

I make a new computer, and I have HD at the end of the game. Things to buy: EVGA nForce 780i SLI Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Ultra Paste Socket 775, X3 EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra Video Card - 768MB, Samsung "22" widescreen LCD monitor, Ultra X3 ULT40070 1600-Watt power supply (the best energy source for the X3 and SLI), SLI-Ready DDR2 Dual Channel 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz, Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB Hard Drive Ultra Black Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower. (Links to all products below, please check and tell me if I had to change something, then the price does not matter.) Http://www.tigerdirect.com And are you confident? If so, tell me please.

Please answer the number, plase rate of 1 to 5 (1 low, 5 Best) I know it will be long, but I thank you.

That's what I want to buy. Thank you for your Response. If you believe that any of the items that are not good, or in a position please, tell me.

Thanks

2 comments:

Manitou said...

I will not say 1 to 5, since most pieces are shown 4 or 5 This can be a problem for the cooling (note that video cards need cooling too).

As for Tri-SLI, it may not be advantageous for the moment. There were problems with Tri-SLI, and I have not heard that was fixed (we all experience), reminiscent in 7900th You save money and go with the 2nd You do not have hot around the tower. On a side note can, you should move the 8800, since they are, because the 9000-series is in sight.

incantiu... said...

Whenever you want to check the reliability of the company "and to resellerratings.com BBB.org sites and search.

Post a Comment