Friday, December 25, 2009

Discount Soccer Jerseys How To Find Discount Soccer Uniforms?

How to find discount soccer uniforms? - discount soccer jerseys

Can someone help me to be a place for adult soccer uniforms and closing? ... With a view to pay about $ 450. Players from these teams from Mexico (San Luis Potosi and surrounding area) and consists of all adult males. 18 players and two goalkeepers ... I need a variety of medium, large and extra-large-shirt and shorts and I must be counted .... I searched and can not find anything, the budget ... I can not do much more than $ 450 with no shipping and tax to around $ 500, if not too little .... that all the budget allows ... However, if you find a website or business, which is slightly larger than I see no information that I can and can not contact them and if we reach an agreement please ... any help would be very grateful and I thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment